The benefits of joining the club are numerous – you will gain a sense of community by meeting a group of supportive people who love triathlons and want to have fun and get/stay fit. Whether you are new to the sport or have done several races before this is the group for you. For further information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Meetings are held several times per year at various locations. Check the home page for the next meeting date & location.
What You Get
- Significant discounts on our 2020 swim season at Moreau Lake
- Training sessions to help you prepare for races while enjoying the company of friends
- Access to clinics to help develop your knowledge & skills
- Member-only discounts on tri-related gear and services via our club partners and USAT
- $55 per year payable online or by check.
- Memberships expire April 30, 2021.
- Annual club membership includes our open water swim sessions at Moreau Lake (15 sessions for 2020). Others may swim for $10 per session ($5 for a day membership and a $5 swim fee). Moreau Lake State Park charges an $8 fee per vehicle for entry into the park. You can purchase an Empire Passport from NYS Parks which provides access for the season to the entire New York State Parks system.
Subscribe to our mailing list. This is the best means of keeping in touch with the club.