Established in May of 2007, the Saratoga Triathlon Club has grown rapidly. We are multi-sport athletes who reside in the greater Saratoga Springs area of upstate NY. With experience ranging from Ironman finishers to “newbies”, our membership includes all levels of experience. We are here to have fun through the camaraderie of fellow triathletes, get in shape, train hard and grow the sport.
What We Do
- Summer open water swims at Moreau Lake
- Training Partners
- Bike rides coordinated with area clubs and area summer event opportunities
- Guest Speakers on all varieties of triathlon related topics
- Clinics with hands-on training & seminars
- Camaraderie at Races
- Parties and Picnics
- Club Clothing
- Participate in Club charitable events
- Eligible to Compete in USA Triathlon National Club Championships
- Product Discounts through Club Sponsors and USAT
- Leadership and Volunteer Opportunities
In addition to these tangible benefits, joining the club will improve your performance by training with like minded athletes, while giving you a social outlet to continue training and reach your goals.
Jeremy Davis, President
Jason Hare, Vice President
Joanne VanHorne, Secretary
Kim Thompson, Treasurer
Members at Large: Meg McCabe, Chris McNally, Kathy Pfeiffer, Lori Langdon, Brian Dillenbeck
Subscribe to our mailing list. This is the best means of keeping in touch with the club.